Sedlescombe Rangers FC
Football for Life
FA Charter Standard Development Club
Welcome to Sedlescombe Rangers Football Club
Sedlescombe Rangers FC are a large family friendly club located at Oaklands Park, Sedlescombe, East Sussex.
Established in 1981, our club has grown from a single youth team to become one of the largest community football clubs in East Sussex. This growth owes its success to the fully inclusive policy we operate and fantastic support provided by our army of volunteers that help in numerous ways.
Today’s club is proud of its thriving youth and senior football setup, which offers a ‘football for life’ approach, starting with our soccer nursery school for pre-match playing age children (under 7 years old), progressing through the youth age ranges right the way up to under 16s and onto our fully integrated senior football setup.
This extensive offering is supported by a strict set of rules that the club adheres to, including (but not limited to):
· All youth teams are managed by at least one FA Level 1 qualified coach
· All adult volunteers are Enhanced CRB checked
· All teams have at least one First Aid Certified member
· All youth team coaches hold the FA Safe Guarding Children Certificate
· Policies for coaches, volunteers, players and parents/supporters
We welcome new Players, Coaches, Volunteers, Supporters & Sponsors at any time so please get in touch
Copyright - © Sedlescombe Rangers FC 2015 Design by Yellow Island