100 CLUB Summary
The 100 Club operates as a fundraiser for our football club. As a grassroots organisation we rely on membership fees and other fundraising to ensure we can provide ‘Football for Life’ for our local community. We thank you for your interest and hope you join the 100 Club to support us and maybe be one of our lucky monthly winners!
The 100 Club is simplicity in itself to join and every participant gets the chance to win in the monthly draw. Members must be over 16 years old to join and pay by standing order (monthly or
annually) or Bank Transfer. Cheques are accepted for annual payment – no cash will be collected. Although we are calling it the 100 Club, we will of course run with however many subscribers we can get - the more the merrier!
The cost is £5 per month (i.e. per draw). The monthly prize fund will total 50% of the monthly income, with the monthly prizes being as follows:
1st Prize – 60% of prize fund
2nd Prize – 30% of prize fund
3rd Prize – 10% of prize fund
Anyone can join, club members, volunteers, supporters, friends, family and work colleagues All you need to do is decide HOW MANY NUMBERS YOU WANT, complete the attached application form and hand it back to the promoter and arrange payment (Standing Order, Bank Transfer or Cheque (for annual payments only) to get you entered. You will receive a confirmation email with your monthly number(s).
100 Club Rules
The 100 Club is being introduced to assist in raising funds for the Club.
1. For a cost of £5 per month (i.e. per draw) or £60 for one year (for 12 draws) you will be allocated one number between 001 and 100
2. A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
3. The monthly prize pot will total 50% of the monthly income.
4. This will be apportioned as follows: 1st Prize 60% of prize pot, 2nd Prize 30% of prize pot and 3rd Prize 10% of prize pot.
5. The Lottery is open to anyone aged 16 or over. Participants can purchase as many numbers as they wish.
6. The 100 club is a Small Society Lottery and licensed under Section 11 of the Gambling Act 2005 with Rother District Council. It is open to all friends, supporters, volunteers
and members of Sedlescombe Rangers Football Club.
7. Payments must be made in advance by standing order (either monthly or annually), via bank transfer or annual cheque. Monthly standing orders must be paid on 1st of every
month and annual standing orders, banks transfer and cheques by 1st September every year. No cash will be collected.
8. Participants can cancel their entry at any time by giving one month’s written notice to the promotor.
9. Participants numbers will only be entered into a monthly draw if their subscription is paid and up to date.
10. If a participant has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
11. The monthly draw shall be made by a minimum of two executive committee members on the second Monday of each month. Winning numbers will be drawn using an
automatic random number generator or other such means as the executive committee deem appropriate.
12. Winners will be notified by email and payments will be made by bank transfer, within one week of the draw.
13. The name and number of each month’s winners will be posted on the club’s website and social media outlets.
14. The 100 Club will be run by the executive committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the executive committee is final.
15. Unless otherwise advised, a participant will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
16. If a winner cannot be contacted within six months of a winning draw, the winnings will be placed into club funds.
17. The Executive committee may amend or vary the 100 Club rules at any time. Any changes will be notified to participants via the club website.