Sedlescombe Rangers Football Club are a large family friendly FA Charter Standard Community Club located at Oaklands Park, Sedlescombe, East Sussex. Established in 1981, our club has grown from a single youth team to become a large community football club. This growth owes its success to the fully inclusive policy we operate and fantastic support provided by our army of volunteers that help in numerous ways. Today’s club is proud of its thriving youth and senior football setup, which offers a ‘football for life’ approach, starting with our pre-match playing age children (under 7 years old), progressing through the youth age ranges right the way up to under 18s and onto our fully integrated Open Age (adult) football section.
Our teams play across a number of leagues and operate in line with FA and Sussex FA rules and codes of conduct. Matches are played at Oaklands Park, Staplecross Playing Field and Bexhill Road Playing Field in St Leonards.
- All youth teams are managed by at least one FA Level 1 qualified coach
- All adult volunteers are Enhanced DBS checked
- All teams have at least one First Aid Certified member
- All team coaches hold the FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Policies for coaches, volunteers, players and parents/supporters
- Club adheres strictly to all FA Safeguarding and Respect programmes and policies
- View FA Safeguarding & Respect information
We welcome new Players, Coaches, Volunteers, Supporters & Sponsors so please get in touch.